Wednesday, March 24, 2004

Time to go back to bed

It is 10:45am, I have been at work since 10:15am. Since I've got out of bed:

1. The boy wakes us up at 6:00am to tell us he is still sick and wants to stay home.

2. The wife leaves early and doesn't say a word to me

3. My right ear is totally closed and I feel dizzy and 'pukey'

4. The dryer the old owners left behind stopped working.

5. Our dryer took a tumble down the stairs as I tried to bring it up to the 2nd story laundry my wife just HAD to have, leaving a huge hole in my brand new wall.

6. Said dryer (now upstairs after much cursing) has wrong electrical cord, now need 2 things at Home Dep*t

7. No food for lunch.

8. Boy's hamster has wet tail (bad) and bit me while checking him out.

9. Boy has to stay with sister and great grandma as noone is home today.

All before 9am. Calgone take me away.........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home