Sunday, April 04, 2004

I'm The King Bee Baby......

Busy, busy is how I can explain it. After the hamster incident I had hoped things would settle abit but that is not the way when you are the next Garp. I get a call at work on Wednesday that my parents basement is flooded. Seems that when they cleaned for the open house the threw some stuff into the already over crowded storage room. Well one tower cam tumbling down and unplugged the sump pump. The problem is that no one had been in the basement since my parents left for Japan a week earlier. My Grandmother was looking around the house, marveling at the beauty of a nice clean, freshly painted, it so wonderful why are they selling it home when she decided to look at the finished basement. And found 7 inches of water. Aside from the water there was a sectional couch, 60 inch flat screen TV, Drum Set, Tread Mill, exercise Bike, Brand New Weight/Muli-Station Center and our past in enough boxes to fill a 2 car garage.

Add to that my Fantasy Baseball draft, which I couldn't visit New York so I sat on the phone for 5 hours. My parent's dog, whom we are watching, pissing on every carpet in our new home. Me ripping my side mirror off the Jimmy while leaving our garage and that damn partrigde in a pear tree and I had one hell of a week. Oh did I mention the mold they found in the basement and know have to rip the bottom 4 feet of dry wall all the way around the basement. Thank God it is almost Monday, fresh week, fresh start.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home