Saturday, October 09, 2004

Blea!

It is Saturday morning and I am up with the rain. We bought a new mattress a few weeks ago, king sized but plush. I do not think I like it.....very achey in the morning when I wake up. Could be my back was used to sleeping on the 10 year old mattress we had 'broken in'.

Now off the football then back here to clean and watch the rain outside......

Baseball Notes:
- Boston beat my Angels last night. Several years ago I was called out on being a Yankee Fan (Easy to cheer on a winner every year) so I told them I would pick another team to be "my team" for the season. I picked the Angels and 2 years later the won the World Series. So now I have my West Coast team and East Coast team, I've been a Yankee fan since 1979. Now I have (or had) two shots at the World Series. Now we just have to beat Johann Santana tonight......



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home