Thursday, October 07, 2004

Various Ramblings

- Plain and simple the Twins are a threat to my Yankees and leaving Joe Nathan in for 3 innings was the opening needed to work that Yankee magic. That mistake will not be made again, our pitching needs to step up or it is Minnesota in 4.

- My two favorite TV shows right now are Rescue Me and Lost, mostly because they are not cop/csi/lawandorder/medicalteaminvestigation shows! I believe Lost will become a cult show that has a wide spread audience. While there is the fantasy/scifi element of "Is it Jurassic Park?" for what is in the woods, tonight's episode focused on the survivors and what they were before the crash and who they are now that they have been 'reborn'. Run do not walk to Wednesday Nights at 8pm on ABC!!

- Fall is coming to Indiana and it is not so bad. You can still were shorts and enjoy the deck and grill. And I am looking forward to my first full winter of NOT having over 100 inches of snow!!!!


1 Comments:

At 7:41 PM, Blogger Brent said...

I've lived around snow all my life, but even I would move if there were 100 inches a year!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home