Saturday, April 23, 2005

Saturday Again

Well it is the weekend, sleeping in and working our asses off. This time of year I sometimes long for Monday to get here!!!

We had a terrible storm last night, we did not have a 5pm or 6pm newscast as we followed the first spring storm and did a 2 hour weather report. Again I would take my Rochester blizzards over this tornado bullshit any day. Of course the damn storm passed right over my house with our weathercasters telling me to send my son and wife and dog to the safest place in the house until it blew over......

Today should be miserable and we have Scout and Baseball stuff to do outdoors all day! This is just a quick post to say howdy to my Rochester and Oswego State visitors and tell them do not be strangers......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home