Friday, May 20, 2005

Friday Feast

Thought what the hell and give it a try again so.....

Appetizer
Approximately how many hours per day do you spend watching television?

Trick question as I work in TV, so outside of work I watch about 2-3 hours a day. I have a handful of regular dramas a like to watch, 2 or 3 sitcoms and I will stop and enjoy anything on the History Channel. But basically I watch from 8ish till 11pm on a good night and then what ever might have been DVRed over the week that seems interesting.
Soup Which colors decorate your kitchen?

Adobe, green, yellow, light blue. We saw the Fiesta Kitchen by Frank on Trading Spaces like 3 years ago and went with that. Homey with a splash of color. The walls are the deep adobe red.
Salad
Name 2 brand names you buy on a regular basis, and what do you like about them?

Land o' Lakes butter and cheese. My wife will use no other butter and the white American cheese makes the best Grilled Cheese Sandwiches ever!!!!
Pepsi products, again the wife's choice. It is Pepsi or nothing. I am not very Brand Loyal as I have never bought the same type of car, electronics or PC. No one is good at everything so I always do my homework on big purchases and get the best value in my price range. Although I am partial to Toshiba products (TV and DVD players) my surround sound is Phillips....

Main Course What is your biggest fear?

To die before I have a chance to see my son grow up. I have no fear of death just going early, I do not want my son to be that kid whose Dad died before his graduation. That is why I am working out 3-4 times a week and need to lose 100lbs the right way and keep it off.

Dessert

If you could wake up tomorrow and find yourself in another location, where would you want to be?

Ireland, I would want to own a pub in a small town in the Irish country side. Serve beer, learn Gaelic and appreciate European Football.

Bonus Birthday Question
What's your favorite flavor of birthday cake?

My Nana's homemade from scratch Chocolate Cake. Nothing is better!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home