Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Caught In A Mosh

Alright I'm not 17 again but this was a jam packed weekend. It started Friday night with almost 2 hours of baseball in the freezing rain and a delayed game which will be finished at a later date. My birthday started at 6am and ended chilled to the bone at 10pm, so much for dinner and a movie. Up Saturday morning with cleaning, charging the dead mower battery, getting the deck ready for our new patio set. Then out to a local cemetery for 4 and a half hours to help with an Eagle Scout project, placing 1805 large US flags into a grid and attaching 1805 yellow ribbons on each one (more at a later date). Then home to collapse for an hour then off to work for some OT. Awake Sunday morning at 7am to attend a Ceremony for the Field of Flags built the day before, hit Sam's and Costco to get food and needed supplies, off to my Birthday Dinner (at 1pm and two days late) with my family (and surprise visit of youngest brother) the to 5pm mass for Scouts, home to mow quick, put together new table and 8 chairs for patio then collapse, again, for The Simpsons and GOD BE PRAISED a new Family Guy. Then bed!!!!!

I am tired, bruised and have 10 days in a row to work now and it is just starting May, the busiest time of the year for us at the TV Station........I feel like I spent the whole weekend in a mosh pit!!!

2 Comments:

At 1:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just read where they brought back Family Guy due to viewer outcry. How cool is that? Who do I write a letter to about St. Elsewhere?
~danelle

 
At 8:59 PM, Blogger Brent said...

Just wanted to let you know, my site is back in business...new name, same sh*t!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home