Monday, April 25, 2005

Prayers Needed

I arrived at work to find that a co-worker, a woman I have worked with every day since I started here was in the hospital. It started with Chest Pains over the weekend and a trip to the ER. She is currently in the ICU with a breathing tube and heart pump because the left side of her heart has stopped working. She is a healthy, young new mom with another child and loving husband. Her current options are heal enough so they can get into surgery and have a left ventricle assist put in. Or stable enough to be put on a heart transplant list. Apparently she has myocarditis brought on by a virus they think. End result is that she needs our prayers and I hope you can add her to yours.

Thank You

5 Comments:

At 12:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope she's going to be ok, I will pray for her. Keep us updated!
~danelle

 
At 8:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greetings Bryan it's rather cold here today, but summer is comming to our part of the world soon. I was looking for the latest most up to date information on pray to god and I landed on your page. Although Prayers Needed is not an exact match I can see why I ended up here while looking for pray to god Great stuff thanks for the read.....now where did I put that surf board !

 
At 9:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How ya doing Bryan, Hope you are having a good day. Your Prayers Needed site is most interesting. I was looking for pray to god related information when I came across it. Thanks for the read. I have a site that may interest you come and visit sometime, pray to god thanks again, take care.

 
At 8:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well Bryan certainly interesting stuff. I love surfing Blogs! I was looking for christian stuff and I landed on your page. I was looking more for christian
info, but was interested in your posts. Keep it up Take care.

 
At 7:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Bryan, I was out surfing on the net looking for the lastest info on school prayer. Ok Prayers Needed wasn't exactly what I was looking for but it got my attention and interest , now I see why I found your page when I was looking for school prayer anyway I'm glad I stopped by you have a great blog. Thanks for the read ...catch you later!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home