Monday, August 29, 2005

Day One

Didn't sleep well alone last night, went to bed too late and then did not workout this morning (BAD!!). Did catch up on TV (Ghost Hunters) and mended a tear in my pants, yes with actual sewing skills. I am going to try to get off the computer and straighten up but leaving for work. I want to hit the library this morning as I finished my current book (Harry Potter 6) and the next two I have lined up are beginnings of long series...so quick run to library to see if anything jumps out.

Last night we joined NetFlix, I have already filled the queue with about 20 movies and TV series. I am sure I can display on the web or something and when I find out how I will get it here. I'll let you know how it works.

Now off the PC and into the shower and out the door......have a good week

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home