Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Day Two

We are still alive and have food and clean clothes. The house has not burned down and noone has lost a finger or toes. So far so good without the wife. Miss her dearly, sleeping badly (Sleep next to someone for almost 15 years and you freak when they are not there.)

Got splashed today. Getting tons of rain from that little storm that hit the Gulf Coast all day. Had to hike next door to the Scout Store to pick up some items and on the way back to my building I see someone (a co-worker) leave our lot and hydroplane down the road right at me. They were in total control the whole time and passed my doing 30mph which sent a torrent of water (we have a river in place of a road whenever it rains) at me which soaked me from head to toe! I actually was DRIPPING water from my hair. I was so pissed I turned and shouted but they were long gone. I know they work with me but I did not see the faces...heads will roll!!!!

That's it for now, have to get the boy to bed and eat dinner myself and enjoy one of my new NetFlix movies that arrived today, Raging Bull or Lonesome Dove Part 1.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home