Friday, August 12, 2005

The Pain The Pain

So I have had an itch for the past few days that started on my right hand and went to my leg, ankle, arm, elbow, chest, neck, ear, nose, etc.  On my hand are blisters, rash on leg, arm and bumps on neck and red dots on chest.  It was itching so bad (and swelling) that I finally went to the docs the other day.  They did not know what it was, he is pointing at specific parts and saying "That looks like poison oak, that an allergic reaction, that a skin virus"...end result is that I am on 10 pills, steroids for poison oak, anti-viral for virus and Allegra for allergies.  Second day and I am almost itch free but these are series drugs and I have to 'come down' off them over the next 2 weeks...wish me luck.

1 Comments:

At 12:34 PM, Blogger Aunt Murry said...

Good Luck rash boy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home