Saturday, August 13, 2005

Friday's Feast

Appetizer
Did you sleep good last night?
Yes, I awoke yesterday at 3:15am and went to bed after midnight, I do not remember falling asleep, moving around or waking last night until I opened my eye at 8:30 this morning. For me that is good sleep!

Soup
What is your current computer desktop image?
Here at home I have a satellite picture of the Horseshoe Falls, also known as the Canadian side of Niagara Falls. At work I have a montage of all the Rush album covers, but not just the covers but pieces of them interacting with other covers, pretty cool.

Salad
When was the last time you planted something, what was it and where did it go?
We just planted a little cacti from my parents trip to Arizona, it is sitting on the kitchen windowsill.

Main Course
What's your favorite condiment?
I would have to say ketchup. Burgers, hot dogs, fries, onion rings, tator tots all get a good helping. Relish is for hot dogs only, as is mustard (except on McDonald's burgers). Mayo is a sometimes food and tabasco is wako except on mexican.

Dessert
Share a quote that you like, for whatever reason.
"Nuts" -
General Anthony McAuliff to the German Commander when ordered to surrender at the Battle of Bastone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home