Friday, September 09, 2005

Picture Taking

I have a digital camera and I have had it for several years. For some reason we are always ahead of the curve. Me and a co -worker were the first two to buy a real home computer at my old station. My brother bought Power Ranger stuff home from Japan 2 years before they hit the TV back in the early 90's and I got my first digital camera when 2 megapixels were $600.00. And I still have it. So I am thinking of upgrading to the Canon Digital Rebel (6.3mp) but that is a huge investment. Then I see I have taken my digital photography for granted and hardly take the darn thing out of its case any more. I was stumbling around the internet the other day and saw a site were the owner ran his own little photo project, Project 365. Basically he took a picture everyday for an entire year (being a leap year he had 366 pictures). I saw that and thought, I can do that, and I am going to try. But I think to get the full effect of the project I will start January 1st, 2006. What I will do in the meantime is take out that darn camera and start taking pictures again and maybe I can justify spending $600 on a new one. Wait and see.

PS: On the cold front it is in full roar. Everytime I spoke yesterday I thought I would puke and then woke up sounding like Barry White, which is cool unless you are sick and the wife will not come within 15 feet of you ;-(

2 Comments:

At 9:15 PM, Blogger Brent said...

Even Barry White loses his sexiness when he's nearly puking. HAHAHA!

 
At 6:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whatever it is,* you can get it heresmall digital camera

 

Post a Comment

<< Home