Friday, September 23, 2005

TGIF

Been a long week at work and I am tired. Hurt back, luckily today is my chiropractor appointment, but no workout today. Which is good as I have to clean and hit the bank and when I workout I have about 40 minutes to shower, pack lunch and get to work on time (20 minute commute).

News is talking about $4.00 a gallon for gas. WHY????? Half the Gulf refineries are already shut down and prices are coming down, I know that is simple but come on people, time for us to rise up and say NO MORE!!!!!

This weekend looks like it could be a rester; have to mow the lawn and work 2 hours of OT on Sunday but thankfully we have nothing else planned, oh baseball on Sunday but that is fun.

Tonight the boy is going over to the High School to hang out with the marching band. The 7th grade Band teacher is taking the band to see what it is like at a High School game. Should be a good time for them, pizza party before hand and hanging out on the field at halftime. I'll try to snap a pic.

Hope you all have a great weekend and thanks to the new visitors and comments, please take a look at the Blog Roll on the side, adding some new reads and asking you to visit some old ones as well!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home