Monday, September 19, 2005

Talk Like A Pirate Day


Today is talk like a pirate Day, an official holiday which needs to be addressed. I started observing this day many years ago in New York. We had a hell of a time with it, so much so that we made it a monthly event. Eventaully we knocked it back to just once a year, I brought in me Jolly Roger flag and we had a great day. Last year it was on a Sunday and my new co-workers did not know about it. This year however we are going full bore....or I am and they will eventually sound silly NOT talking like a pirate today.....

So thar it tis matey, put on y'peg leg, grab a parrot and an eye patch and git out thar and speakth like a pirate!!!!

1 Comments:

At 7:15 PM, Blogger Brent said...

Sunday night, by coincidence, I watched "Dodge Ball". Poor Steve and his belief he's a pirate. I love that movie!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home