Saturday, October 01, 2005

Awake

It is Saturday morning at 7:00am and I am up. We went to the movies last night (A History of Violence, AWESOME) and then tried to clear out some backlog of TV (got to bed after midnight). Now I am awake with no hope of getting back to bed. I actually awoke at 6:00am but tried to stick it out and return to slumberland, to no avail.

We have tons to work out this weekend, the boy has baseball and we are starting our Boy Scout Popcorn Sale today. I am not one to push school fundraising at work, we do magazines, Christmas wrapping paper, food sales, etc but I never bring those in to work. This stuff however I full support because the popcorn is just so damn good!!! The beauty of it this year is that you can order online, I can bring in some cards with the website and the boy's Scout ID number on it and anyone can go to the site, enter his number, order some popcorn products and have it shipped directly to them, ANY TIME OF THE YEAR. And each month the popcorn people forward the Scout's Online sales to the Troop so each Scout gets credit for them (the Boy Scouts return 40% of sales back to the Troop and our Troop puts half of that into a Scout Account from which they can pay for uniforms, patches, campout, summer camp, etc...the highest return rate of most fundraisers). So I can get to work on helping him with that.

Also clean the house, mow the yard, clean the cars and hopefully organize the office before the wife gets too pissed!

Have A Great Weekend.

1 Comments:

At 8:47 PM, Blogger Brent said...

I worked my butt of outside and around the house for 6 hours today. I'm wiped out. I hear a cool alcoholic drink calling my name!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home