Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Nothing To Say

Am I bored? Am I done blogging? Am I just tired or suffering from writers block? I am not sure, but it seems lately I have nothing to say here. Maybe it is just the upcoming Christmas Season and I am just too busy to think. I do have all my gifts bought (in my head) and now I just have to goout and find them.

I have a great American novel in me, I am sure of it. I actually have several, a series and a short story collection. Neither of which will ever see the light of day as they are locked into my mind and I can never seem to get them out!! Maybe that will be goal 2 for next year, flesh out some
ideas and get them out of my head and onto paper (or virtual paper in MS Word). Goal 1 is of course to use the camera more and take better pictures to display. That one should be fun!!!!

Work calls and lunch is over...

Till Next Time.

1 Comments:

At 8:12 PM, Blogger Brent said...

I've been seriously lacking in posting anything written. Lots of pictures!! I keep a folder on the computer called "Blog Pics". For those days when I have absolutely nothing to say, which seems to be everyday lately.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home