Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Winter Camping

This past weekend was our Winter Camporee. I was the Program Director which meant I was in charge of creating 10 stations that the Scouts could compete at. We have been working on this for several months, it has been my number one priority for weeks, late nights, no spare time and a lot of worrying...

We pulled it off and every one had a great time. There were 500 Scouts there this weekend and it was the biggest Camporee ever for our District...

I did not get much sleep and worked my ass off from Wednesday till Sunday both going to real work then dealing with this. Sunday night I crashed for a few hours then went back to the TV station to cover a director. I am still tired but satisfied at the way it turned out!!

Just wanted you to know I was still here and had not dropped off the face of the earth...stories and more to come later.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home