Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Tuesday's With Bryan

Quick today, trying to get to the docs. I have been sick for over a week with bad sore throat, headache, etc... Been working out and feeling better but this morning as I drove out the garage I puked all over myself. That is the last straw, calling Doctor when they open at 8:30 and try to get in this morning....

Not much happening this week. I love the fact that the wife and I can just hang on a lazy day do stuff together and on our own and have a good time doing it!! The wife wanted to know last night if this is what we had to look forward to when we are 80, me playing the new Xbox and her playing Civilization 20 or something like that. I asked if that was so wrong, she laughed but I never got an answer. Guess we'll see ;-)

1 Comments:

At 8:29 PM, Blogger Brent said...

After two weeks with a chest cold it finally started breaking up over the weekend. I'm sorry to hear about your unfortunate upchuck. Perhaps a bib??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home