Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Hump Day

Is it the week that Blogger's forgot? All my regular reads are down, no one is writing, so I jump on the wagon and say "I'll give them something to read!!!" And I have nothing! WTF???

It is my off day so no working out, my Yankees won but I am sure you will see those highlights on ESPN, this has been the slowest May Sweeps EVER, even all my TV shows are setting up for finales.....

I am in the middle of reading a book on Baseball History and I am only up to 1900, nothing new added to the Ipod or picked up at the library. The boy has a campout this weekend but I cannot go due to work and we haven't played a baseball game in 2 weeks because the weather has been so lousy...

I'll catch up with you when my life is not so boring.......

1 Comments:

At 11:54 AM, Blogger Aunt Murry said...

Um, Hello I've been posting. What am I chopped liver? Geez...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home