Thursday, May 18, 2006

Peace, Man!!!

Yippee to the Hippees!!!!! What a great run they had and a fantastic season. After the show the wife says, It is about time a favorite, someone people like won.......I had to agree. I would have been very disappointed if the Frat Boys won.........another season in the can. Can't wait till next time. CBS has moved the show to Sunday at 8pm. Nice family show time so I hope that works....

On the "No one blogs", I stand corrected......go check out All I want is a good night's sleep

I enjoy the Works-For-Me Wednesday she just started. Always a good read and a loyal viewer and commenter here....You are not chopped liver, you are at the top of my BlogRoll and the first read of the day...please forgive me ;-)

Check her out, then come on back and I hope I'll have move for you later!!!!

2 Comments:

At 9:50 AM, Blogger Aunt Murry said...

Thanks for the plug!

Took me a minute to realize that you were talking about the amazing race.

 
At 8:52 PM, Blogger Brent said...

You selected an excellent blog to highlight!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home