Friday, June 09, 2006

Friday

Last night was nothing.  No baseball, no work, no Scouts, no nothing and I ended up going to bed at 10:00pm and not getting up till after 8am.  I had set my alarm clock and the wife tried to wake me several times but I never got up.  I have an old clock and when I get up I wake the wife up because I make so much noise trying to turn the alarm off, but apparently I can turn it off silently while I am still asleep and never wake up...go figure.
 
I am on a short fuse at work recently.  We have a few people that all they do is bitch bitch bitch.  I get along with all of them (mostly) but one I work with never has a good thing to say about anything...and it drives the people here CRAZY!!  Everyone is entitled to bitch but for the love of God people, you are lucky to have a job, so just do it and then afterwards bitch about it.  What we do is not factory work, there is down time and slow time and busy time.  There are days we do NOTHING then days of non-stop work.  It all balances out so why do I have to beg and plead for you to do your regular job on a daily basis, sit your ass in the chair and be on time and stay till finish, it really is that simple.
 
/rant

2 Comments:

At 1:39 PM, Blogger Aunt Murry said...

Trust me when I say there is one in every crowd or in this case - office space!

 
At 9:57 PM, Blogger Brent said...

It's the same with police work. 90% boredom, 10% sheer terror. But we usually don't bitch about it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home