Friday, June 02, 2006

Oh, My, God!!!

It cannot believe it is Friday, it should have been Friday 2 days ago but NO!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so tired I cannot stand it, I did work out today (ya me!!!) and saw that I broke the Top 64 Men in Fitlinx for the month of May (#52). I am tired, sore and grumpy and would call in sick today if I did that sort of thing, but I don't.

Today is also the first day of summer vacation for the boy. He picked it up the last few months and pulled through with good grades, every class is in the 90's but Science, he went from a D to a B and Math, D to a B...job well done!!!! He has a full summer a head of him (his own choice) and today is a sleep in day. I am sure he will be sound asleep when I get home tonight at 6:30.....

Sorry for the short one, was on the phone after the last paragraph and now it is time to go to work....Have a great weekend!!!! I know I will, SLEEPING IN!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home