Wednesday, June 07, 2006

An Open Letter to HBO

Dear Makers of Soprano's

Thanks for nothing. I have been a loyal fan since the very beginning
and have waited patiently since the last season for this 'final'
season to start...and this is how you repay us??? This piece of crap
season with no story, no drama, no action, no furtherment of the
Soprano World?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? Tony shot by Junior, awesome, then the
let down follow up and the lack of Junior all season (except finally).
Meadow a non-entity, Carmella sticking her nose into missing people
when she knows what her husband does for a living, Vito gay, who
cares, take care of him and don't waste several episodes on
NOTHING!!!!!! Christopher and Sil and Paulie were side notes all
season, FBI now helping Tony after he has their informant killed and
do not get me started on Anthony Jr.......

Thanks for destroying a great property and a cast/crew/writers/etc
that made it the best show in TV to a joke........

Sincerely
Average Viewer....

2 Comments:

At 9:01 PM, Blogger Brent said...

I didn't get into the show until last year, but I loved it. I caught up on old episodes and couldn't get enough of it. Then....WHAT HAPPENED???? I feel like a cheap date.

 
At 9:09 AM, Blogger Aunt Murry said...

Oh I am so glad that I did not bother to get HBO just for the Saprano's sounds like I would be really disappointed.

When did Jr. shoot Tony? That I would have liked to have seen!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home