Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Hump Day

Good things on the home front.  The family is all doing well.  The boy finished up his Science Project and got an A (maybe even A+), my Dad is fine, just some testing and everything is OK.  The wife is running around crazy for work.  She did very well on her evaluation and on an audit (top in her class).  Me, work is hell (sweeps and Race Day), working out is good, weight is down and clothes fit better, feeling great!!!
 
On other fronts, the TV season is coming to an end.  And some of my favorite shows are coming back for the Summer Season!!!  The Unit, My Name is Earl, The Office, and 24 all had great runs and excellent endings.  ER made a nice attempt at a cliff hanger after being pretty much irrelevant for the entire season.  Survivor and The Amazing Race proved once again that they can deliver. On cable, The Shield and Top Chef were favorites and The Sopranos disappointed in their last season (part 2 of the last season starts this Winter).
 
The Summer Season consists of Rescue Me, Deadwood, Rome and Hell's Kitchen!!!  I can not wait!!!!
 
Everyone at work is bitching about something and I am so tired of listening to it.  Everyone has a right to bitch and moan but for the love of god people, get over it.  I can bitch with the best of them but the constant bitching is driving me crazy.........

2 Comments:

At 8:33 PM, Blogger Brent said...

I'm glad to hear about your dad!!!

 
At 2:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm looking forward to watching CSI in reruns this summer, I've missed the entire season watching American Inventor. Bad choice.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home