Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Happy Halloween!!!


Tonight is All Saint's Eve or All Hallows Eve or Halloween. Whatever you call it, enjoy it. In NY we lived on a corner of a major intersection and never got any trick or treaters. Now in Indy we get tons!!! The first year here we ran out of candy and I had to run to the store to get more before the egging started. Our son is of the age that he will run free tonight. He is responsible and will be careful and have fun but not cause mischief. It is funny me saying that as back at this age I was all about raising Cain and having a blast. I remember that grocery stores would not sell eggs to anyone under 18 about 2 weeks before Halloween. I remember this because my mom sent me to the corner store for milk, eggs and a pack of Salem Lights with matches. I returned with milk and cigarettes but no eggs, I was under 18.

I was thinking of watching a scary movie tonight. The one movie that scares the hell out of me is The Night Of The Living Dead, original and black and white. Zombies kill me, I will have nightmares for weeks just writing about it. Today's horror flick is all about extreme gore, movies like The Sixth Sense are rare. It's all about Saw and Audition or Japanese remakes. Where are Aliens, Hellraiser and A Nightmare on Elm St. (the original not the sequels). Those movies scared the hell out of me and could be making an appearance tonight!!!

Go out and enjoy and Happy Halloween!!!

2 Comments:

At 8:08 PM, Blogger Brent said...

My kids won't watch scary movies with me. Totally SUX!!

 
At 9:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just heard about "Audition"..gotta get that one.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home