Monday, October 16, 2006

She's Always A Woman

Today the wife catches up with me age wise. While she is much more wiser than I, she is still 6 months younger (and likes to point that out all the time).

She is a strong, beautiful, intelligent woman. She could do anything she wanted to, and would succeed at it. She is a wonderful mom. Her son adores her and she would do anything for him. They have a great relationship that will only blossom as he gets older. She is an incredible wife. She will call bullshit when she sees it and supports me in everything I do. I could not ask for a better person to share my life with. We share the same tastes in movies, reading, TV, quiet time, travel and family values. We share some of the same music, but not all. We are happy out on the town or in for the night, it does not matter. I am so proud of what she does and my heart aches everyday when we are apart.

Today the wife is a year older, but that just means I got to spend another wonderful year with her and it is the start of another one....

Happy Birthday Baby!!!

1 Comments:

At 9:05 AM, Blogger Aunt Murry said...

Awwww

 

Post a Comment

<< Home