Thursday, October 05, 2006

New Day, New Blogger

Shifted over to the new blogger beta today. We will see how it goes. I guess it will have to go good as there is no turning back.

Lost last night and The Nine. I fell asleep during The Nine (no it was not boring I had to be at work at 4am yesterday). But I made it through Lost and it was AWESOME!!!!! No spoilers here just know that it focuses on the 3 people that were captured at the end of last season. You see none of the other "Losties" as that is for another week.

Another busy weekend on the horizon. I have OT on Saturday (my 7th day) as I am Technical Directing the Circle City Classic Parade. Then it is off to another out of state Marching Band Comp, last week was Louisville, this week is Illinois somewhere. Then on Sunday I have a speaking part at an Eagle Scout Court of Honor and then 4 hours of baseball into the night. I also have to clean the house and mow the lawn as I did not do it last week.

Oh and Survivor is on tonight, will be watching with my family how about you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home