Monday, October 02, 2006

Updates

So I got rid of some links on this site to see what is causing the pop ups. I also changed my Hit Counter to Bravenet. We'll see what happens. If you get a pop up let me know, or if you got pop ups and now do not let me know. Thanks

Today is day 2 of my 7 day work week. I directed a beauty pageant yesterday and then will do a parade next Saturday. Should be fun and a little extra cash in the bank account.

Went clothes shopping this weekend. Need socks and underwear and ended up with new jeans and a shirt or two as well. Both in smaller sizes!!! The wife said I should shop more as I felt good about getting into smaller pants and shirts and maybe I would stick to the workout even more. I think she is right but do not tell her that!!!

Sorry but I am boring today and need to leave early to hit the BMV (Motor Vehicles) and the post office....so till next time.

1 Comments:

At 9:11 PM, Blogger Brent said...

NO POP-UPS!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home