Thursday, November 09, 2006

Survivor Night.

This time of year today is not Thursday, it is Survivor Night. Once again we will be at the parents home for dinner, conversation and then Survivor. We have been doing this since we moved here 3 years ago and love it. It is a nice way for the family to get together once a week. My sister comes over with her son but since the OC is on, she leave early. Otherwise we are all there and have a great time. Go Yul!!!!!

Finally elections are over and done with. I do not think that what was done on Tuesday will really make any difference in our lives. The talking heads will keep talking and the complainers complaining and the radicals tossing out exaggerations. Which is why I like to stay out of politics. The one funny thing I heard the other day was Bill Clinton at a Dem Rally calling out the Republicans about the Mark Foley Sex Scandal. Mr. Pot calling Mr. Kettle.......

2 Comments:

At 9:47 PM, Blogger Brent said...

I wouldn't doubt that Bill might have pulled a "Mark Foley" in his day. Just saying....

 
At 9:08 AM, Blogger Aunt Murry said...

So what did you think of the mutany? I think it was killer the way the 4 kicked their a$$ in the competition last night. Hee Hee! I didn't think I had any favorites but I am beginning to pull for Yul and Nate so I have one on each team.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home