Thursday, November 02, 2006

Holy Cow....

Where did the week go?!?!?!?!? I though yesterday was Tuesday. My first blog title was Tuesday's With Bryan then I changed it. I then went downstairs and took the pills from my Tuesday box (I had refilled the whole box on Halloween), then got to work and pulled all the tapes I need for Tuesday. What a surprise when I learned it was Wednesday. It was like I had an extra day off this week. I was that much closer to Friday!!!!!!!! Heck I even did a Works For Me Wednesday and it still did not register.

I have had a massive headache for 2 days now. Not sure why but it is there and killing me!!!

That's all for now, tonight is Survivor night, so it is off to work then to the parents for dinner and a show with the whole family.

Till next time...

1 Comments:

At 10:44 AM, Blogger Aunt Murry said...

I too have had a headache. I think it's the change in the weather.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home