Thursday, November 30, 2006

Thursday

Sorry, no inventive, witty titles this week.

Yesterday I told you about my friend leaving the job. Well now we hear that a higher up will be leaving at the end of the year and everyone is very worried about who will replace him. If everyone moves up an office we are in some deep doo-doo. If the higher ups want to make a real change they will bring in some new blood. If they want the same old same old they will promote the next in line 3 down. And then we will sink even lower till upstairs figures out what they want to do...

Today is the last day of November. It has been a mixed month for me. My brother and family are moving to the West Coast, I did not exercise as much as I should have but I can get into a size lower pair of pants. I am going hardcore this December. I will start Monday morning. I know I should start tomorrow, but the way my brain works I have a better chance at being mentally prepared and succeeding if I follow the plans of my messed up brain.

Drop a line and some hints, how do you do it?!?!?!!???!?!?

3 Comments:

At 8:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I tend to get a physical during November where my doctor praddles on endlessly about my cholesterol, and then I go hardcore on veggies from that point on till after the holidays. I tend to eat less shit and lose even though I don't have time to ride my bike. (No room to set it up on the training station wheel.)

Lilly

 
At 10:56 AM, Blogger Mindie said...

I exercise every day and don't really eat much of anything past two pm. It's hard the first few days, but after that, its easy. I always lose weight when I stop eating after two.

 
At 9:47 PM, Blogger Brent said...

I've now lost 24 pounds, just by cutting out so much unwanted crap such as french fries and hash browns. I'm still not where I want to be. About ten or fifteen more pounds and I'll be happy. But it's taken me two months to lose the 24 pounds!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home