Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Yay Me!!!!

So the wife and son are home and I am happy. They returned from a wonderful trip, had a great time and were able to relax. The boy drove around the golf cart all week, and texted and called his girlfriend as well. It seems I have to have a talk with the boy about priorities, responsibilities and love. It was just nice to have them here last night and I was finally able to get a good nights rest!!!! I am quiet unable to sleep right when the wife is not there, I guess I have grown used to her after 15 years in the same bed!!!

Not much time for chit chat today as I have to get ready for work. Yes I did exercise today and I am already feeling it. It was almost a month since my last visit. That will NOT happen again. Today I did 2 rounds of cardio and one trip around the weight machines. I had a nice breakfast of Chex and a glass of OJ. I am getting ready to make lunch so I am not sure what is is yet. Most likely leftover chicken cutlets from last night. Might be some salad left as well. We shall see.

Cardio: 40mins
Weights Lifted: 17,000lbs

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home