Hate to do it, but when life hits you hard and fast this is all I have time for:
- Met with the boy's teachers on Friday. It went very well and will expand at later date. His grades are up and he has the support at school and at home.
- Needed Friday like the Cubs need a World Series win!
- Lazy Sunday but busy Saturday. Cleaned garage, went shopping, bought and installed Office 2007, worked on getting boy organized and spent a nice evening watching the Pro Bowl with the family.
- Still sick and hating it. House is clean and I have no desire to go out. Have church and a meeting at 5pm. Father-in-law here this week so we are preparing.
- See the news with all that snow in New York? Ya, went to college in Oswego and the boy was born in Watertown. That was every winter (almost 144 inches average a year), I miss it a little....