Friday, February 23, 2007

TGIF

Not an original title I know but I do not have an original thought in my head right now. These alternating shifts destroyed my body this week. I do not know if I am coming or going. I have not seen my son in days and have no idea about homework and such. He has a test today but my mother said he had studied all day yesterday. The grades are hovering at 80. I would like to see a few more points on there so that one bad assignment does not put us back into the 70's.

Anyone here a podcaster? Having an Ipod for a year I was working on getting the music I love onto it. Well it took about a year and now I am slowing down a bit and exploring the other options out there of things to put on the ipod. I have found the podcast. Right now I subscribe to several mostly history and baseball. But I am branching out as we speak. There are a few I would love to listen to but they are more like radio shows at about 1 hour and I do not have that kind of time to listen. The ones I like are under 20 minutes, perfect for the car ride back and forth. Plus if it is a shorter one I can listen while eating lunch.

Drop off in the comments your favorite podcasts. Right now mine are History According To Bob, Matt's Today In History and Baseball History Podcast. All available on itunes. Check them out.

1 Comments:

At 11:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've never heard a podcast in my life but I love talk radio so I bet I would be hooked.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home