Thursday, March 29, 2007

Thursday Quick Hits

  • Baseball practice last night. The boy did very well and impressed the coach. We are with several boys I have coached before and two from our Scout Troop. Could be another good year.
  • Had to be up and moving this morning. Took the dog all the way across town to update the shot so she can be boarded while we drive around the East Coast next week.
  • Not sleeping well. The wife is still out of town and I have to be at work at 4am tomorrow. Then after work drive to Cleveland. It will be a long day!
  • LOST: HOLY SH*T!!! (no spoilers if you have not watched it yet)
  • I have my annual fantasy baseball draft this weekend and I am way behind in planning. I won it all last year. Could I repeat. I hope!!!

2 Comments:

At 8:46 PM, Blogger Brent said...

Soccer practice has started here. My 9 year-old will play baseball later this spring after soccer is over. I can't wait for the games!!

 
At 9:08 AM, Blogger Mindie said...

Where are you? Hope you're ok!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home