Thursday, March 08, 2007

Survivor Night.

At last it is Thursday. I think it is my most favorite day. The week is behind us and we have the anticipation of tomorrow, the last day of the work week. I know you are all thinking, Friday is the best day, but you would be wrong. See all you do Friday is wait for Mr. Slate to pull the tail on the bird to end the working day. But Thursday you can be all excited that TOMORROW is the end of the week. Which is better the day before Christmas Eve or Christmas Day. Why the day before, the joy and excitement. Christmas Day is over and you are left with a mess to clean, toys to put together and sometimes disappointment that you did not get what you wanted. Ah but the day before all your dreams might come true......

2 Comments:

At 11:28 AM, Blogger Aunt Murry said...

And that is exactly why I love Thursday and call it Friday Eve!!! Tee Hee! You are only the second person who gets why I love Thursdays!

 
At 9:31 PM, Blogger Brent said...

I just want it to be Friday at 4:00 pm so I can steer my car home. It's a simple pleasure, but I relish it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home