Saturday, June 02, 2007

Saturday Morning Bored...

The boy is sick so I have been up since the crack of dawn....a little something to bide the time between picking up puke....


The iPod Meme
(I'll call it the Mp3 shuffle)


Instructions:
1. Put your music player on shuffle.
2. Press forward for each question.
3. Use the song title as the answer to the question even if it doesn’t make sense. NO CHEATING!

How do you feel today?
Privelege - Incubus

What’s your outlook on life?
Mofo - U2

What does your family think of you?
Working In The Coal Mine - Devo

What do your friends think of you?
Long As I can See The Light - CCR

What do your exes think of you?
Marathon - Rush

How’s your love life?
In The Evening - Led Zeppelin

How will your love life be in the future?
Pulling Teeth - Green Day

Will you get married?
It's Not My Place - The Ramones

Are you good at school?
And I Love Her - The Beatles

Will you be successful?
We've Got Tonight - Bob Seger

What song should they play on your birthday?
Respect - Train

What song should they play at your graduation?
Move It On Over - George Thorogood

The Soundtrack of your life?
I Can See For Miles - The Who

You and your best friends are?
It Don't Matter To Me - Phil Collins

Happy times:
Lovin' You - Kristine W.

Sad times:
Against All Odds - Phil Collins

Every day:
Knockin' On Heaven's Door - Eric Clapton

For tomorrow:
Echoes - Pink Floyd

For you:
Bicycle Race - Queen

What does next year have in store for me?
So Like Candy - Elvis Costello

What do I say when life gets too hard?
Born In The USA - Bruce Springsteen

What song will I dance to at my wedding?
Hey Bartender - The Blues Brothers

What do you want as your career?
Pump Up The Volumes - MARRS

Your favorite saying?
Head Over Feet - Alanis Morissette

How will I die?
Buona Sera - Louis Prima

1 Comments:

At 9:26 AM, Blogger Aunt Murry said...

Cool! I love the way some of these turn out. I've been up most of the night at the Relay for Life (American Cancer Society). I had so much caffine, I can't sleep! I'm going to be so dead tomorrow!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home