Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!!!

Bold those you’ve seen.
Italicize movies you have started but couldn’t finish.
Add an asterisk* to those you have watched more than once.
Underline those on your To Watch list.

  • The Shining* - scary as hell
  • The Exorcist* - dates itself but still what a performance
  • The Texas Chainsaw Massacre – wasn’t impressed to watch again
  • The Silence of the Lambs* - worthy of the Oscar it got
  • JAWS* - watched them all, this is the only one that scared me
  • Halloween* - loved it, do you realize there was only one stabbing in the whole movie
  • Psycho
  • Seven* - WHAT’S IN THE BOX?!?!?!?!?!?!?
  • Rosemary's Baby
  • Poltergeist* - classic, love the remote fight during the football game
  • A Nightmare on Elm Street* - first and best!! Plus Johnny Depp
  • Friday the 13th* - anyone forget it was the mother?
  • The Thing* - best for the fact that it spawned John Carpenter’s The Thing
  • The Evil Dead* - in my top 5 favorite movies of ALL TIME
  • Carrie*
  • Night of the Living Dead* - I still have Zombie nightmares, this one is on my ipod
  • The Omen
  • An American Werewolf in London*
  • Henry: Portrait of a Serial Killer
  • The Hitcher* - the original, Hauer at his best, I will watch it everytime it is on
  • Lost Highway
  • The Blair Witch Project* - my first DVD, I bought a DVD player just to get this
  • Pet Cemetery* - that kid was freaky
  • Saw – ok, haven’t caught up with the sequels, does have Ben from Lost
  • The Ring* - one trick pony

1 Comments:

At 11:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You and I are movie soulmates, my friend.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home