Bold those you’ve seen.
Italicize movies you have started but couldn’t finish.
Add an asterisk* to those you have watched more than once.
Underline those on your To Watch list.
- The Shining* - scary as hell
- The Exorcist* - dates itself but still what a performance
- The Texas Chainsaw Massacre – wasn’t impressed to watch again
- The Silence of the Lambs* - worthy of the Oscar it got
- JAWS* - watched them all, this is the only one that scared me
- Halloween* - loved it, do you realize there was only one stabbing in the whole movie
- Seven* - WHAT’S IN THE BOX?!?!?!?!?!?!?
- Rosemary's Baby
- Poltergeist* - classic, love the remote fight during the football game
- A Nightmare on Elm Street* - first and best!! Plus Johnny Depp
- Friday the 13th* - anyone forget it was the mother?
- The Thing* - best for the fact that it spawned John Carpenter’s The Thing
- The Evil Dead* - in my top 5 favorite movies of ALL TIME
- Night of the Living Dead* - I still have Zombie nightmares, this one is on my ipod
- The Omen
- An American Werewolf in London*
- Henry: Portrait of a Serial Killer
- The Hitcher* - the original, Hauer at his best, I will watch it everytime it is on
- Lost Highway
- The Blair Witch Project* - my first DVD, I bought a DVD player just to get this
- Pet Cemetery* - that kid was freaky
- Saw – ok, haven’t caught up with the sequels, does have Ben from Lost
- The Ring* - one trick pony