Monday, October 01, 2007

These Dreams...

Been having weird dreams lately. One was about a rift between the wife and I. No one would let me see here when I came home from work one night. It was very strange and frustrating. Then last night I had a dream I went to pick up the boy somewhere and fell asleep at that place and woke up the next day. Not knowing where he was or were my car went. Very strange...

Baseball is over, let the playoffs begin!!! At mid season and back by 14.5 games I was ribbed constantly about my Yankees. Now they are in and their teams are not. Sweet justice!!!! Fingers crossed and all the ducks in a row for Thursday night vs Cleveland, we will need it!

1 Comments:

At 1:44 PM, Blogger Mindie said...

I hate those kinds of dreams. They happen way too often for me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home