Monday, October 15, 2007

Telephone Song...

Cleaned the garage this weekend. We have tons of crap that needs to be out of there STAT!!!! There is a Goodwill store opening down the street and I think if we just load up the car once in a while we can get that garage empty. We have thought about having a garage sale but it seems too much for too little. We had one in NY years ago and made some money and then the stuff we did not sell ended up coming to Indy with us. I think if we take the books and movies to half-price books we can at least get a few buck for those. But the clothes and toys and odds and ends can go right to goodwill...

The house has been pretty clean, we have been maintaining which is a good thing. We get it spic and span and then try to make sure we pick up after EVERYTHING. Sounds simple but yet, in the end, it turns into a mess that needs an afternoon to fix (if we are lucky).

As I am a firm believer in the jinx, the supernatural, AND Bigfoot; I will not mention how the boy is doing in school. But I am very happy...

1 Comments:

At 4:30 PM, Blogger Mindie said...

I'm glad your son is doing well in school. I also need to go through a bunch of crap to give to Goodwill...but the last time I did that I was bitten by a black widow...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home