Thursday, October 04, 2007

Messy Marvin...

Holy cow my office is a total mess!!! I mean really I am embarrassed just walking into it. I need to take some time this weekend and just clean it top to bottom!!! I cannot find anything in it and just getting out of my chair caused a chain reaction that left every square inch of the floor covered....

Funny story the other day. I woke the boy at 6:30am for school and as he followed me out of his room and into the bathroom I went back to bed, I heard him turn on the shower and then the wife jumped out of bed yelling get Nate he is late, you have to drive him. I was like what the hell I just woke him up but as I looked at the clock I saw it was 7:10 and the shower was still on! I jumped out of bed and ran to open the door but it was locked. Scared to death and hearing the water running I pounded on the door and pushed the door in. Instead of finding him slipped and fallen in the shower I find him sitting on the throne still in his sweats sleeping. He jumped up like he was bit not knowing where he was. He showered and I drove him to school. We are laughing about it now but it took about 2 hours for my heart to calm down!!

3 Comments:

At 8:54 AM, Blogger Mindie said...

Wow, that would be scary! Glad it had a happy ending!

 
At 9:08 PM, Blogger Brent said...

He fell asleep in the crapper? Isn't that an Elvis sort of thing? You should have taken a picture for posterity!!!

 
At 8:18 PM, Blogger Lugosi said...

Yesterday I was so tired I fell asleep in the middle of my nap.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home