Friday, April 23, 2004

With That I Am Done

Alicia, my final pick, was voted off last night. My hometown hommie, Rupert, is still going strong but damn that Boston Rob, he must be stopped.

Aside from the fact I like Survivor (and The Amazing Race), I feel that 'reality' TV is destroying television. Networks are canceling quality shows without the benefit of a full run, even 3 episodes (ie Wonderfalls) but would run full seasons and sign extensions for shows like Fear Factor, The Apprentice, Average Joe and The Swan. What bullshit is that. Meanwhile shows with great writing and good acting like Wonderfalls, Firefly, Murder One, Family Guy, Freeks and Geeks to name a few are tossed onto the junk heap.

They did it, Network executives gone and destroyed it all, damn them!!!! Damn them all to hell!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home