Friday, June 24, 2005

Friday Feast

Appetizer
What time do you usually wake up each day? If you could choose your wake-up time, when would it be?

I wake up at 7:00am everyday. I think that is fine with me, I would like to sleep in till 9am but I think that is too late and I would feel very lazy and wasting daylight!

Soup
When was the last time you bought groceries? What store did you go to? Name 3 things you purchased.

I went last week to a place called Fresh Mart, all natural, organic stuff. I am not a big organic person but they have great fresh fruit. I bought Bare Naked, peaches and a big tomato.

Salad
How many books have you read so far this year? Which was your favorite and why?

13 so far. My favorite would have to be Under The Eagle by Simon Scarrow. It begins a series following two men in the Roman legions at the time of the first invasion of Britain, now on
book 6.

Main Course
What is something you consider to be very elegant? In particular, what about that item/place/person conjures up the feeling of elegance?

I am dieting and will skip the Main Course today.

Dessert
Who taught you how to drive?

My parents. My dad took me out to empty parking lots and we drove around all day. My mother would drive with me when I had my permits and almost put her foot through the floorboards, but we all survived.


1 Comments:

At 4:36 PM, Blogger Norma said...

Hey, I've been to Fishers, IN! Nice suburb.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home