Monday, July 04, 2005

Happy 4th!

My Fellow Americans,

Enjoy the bar-b-ques, the family, the fireworks and remember one thing, it is WE THE PEOPLE that makes America great! Celebrate the boldness of our Founding Fathers in taking that huge step and standing up for what they believed in and saying enough is enough, this is the country we want to live in not yours King George, and we will do everything in our power to ensure our freedom!

Me, quiet morning with wife then off to work.....

Happy Birthday America!

2 Comments:

At 9:19 PM, Blogger Brent said...

Happy 4th, Bryan!!! I'm going to bed before I fall over in my chair!

 
At 3:48 AM, Blogger Nell said...

I'm sure with recent events you're busier than a hooker at a Ford convention, but I just wanted to pop in and remind you to take care of yourself.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home