Saturday, July 16, 2005

Saturday Morning

Yes, we stayed up till midnight and got the new Harry Potter book, no we did not dress up or stand in line forever. We showed up at 11:15pm, got a number (222) and found a seat and read a few books I've been thinking of getting. Lights flashed at 12:00 and they started calling up groups of numbers, we were in the car and on the way home by 12:34....not bad at all.

----------------------

T-storms woke me up at 5am. Still a little tired, but I will manage...must get something to eat now, just a quick howdie do to you all and wished for a good and relaxing weekend, cause I know I am working my butt off.

1 Comments:

At 7:38 AM, Blogger Brent said...

I hope you're having a good weekend. I'm recovering from yesterday, and plan on doing nothing today. So what am I doing? Reading blogs.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home