Monday, April 17, 2006

Happy Easter

Yes I know it is a day late, but still the feeling is there.

Spent the weekend with family. My brothers, their wives, my sister, the niece and nephew, my grandmother all came together Saturday night for dinner (by my wife) and mass. Then Sunday morning for an egg hunt, breakfast, hanging out, dinner at 2pm, more lounging and then finally home again... It was a great weekend with tons of food and fun and good times. The kids were mostly good (as good as 1 and 2 can be over 48 hours) and the boy had a great time with his Aunts and Uncles.

Me I worked my ass off Saturday to get the painting done and the new light hung. After the railing were put back on the stairs and the mess cleaned I felt tons better. The house looked great, my brother and sister-in-law enjoyed the stay and everyone had a great time.

Hope your Easter was fun and family filled!!

On the School front the boy finished his project and turned it in last week. This weekend he was supposed to work on his book report but we find he does not remember most of the book he finished on Friday...so we are having him 'reread' it (if he even read it in the first place) all weekend. So while he did play with his uncles this weekend several times I had him stop and go to a quiet room to reread the book. He should be finished today......aarrrggg!!!!

1 Comments:

At 8:31 PM, Blogger Brent said...

I hope you and yours had a wonderful Easter. (All I did was eat!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home