Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Hump Day

Missed Tuesday's With Bryan yesterday, sorry, I had 4 days of dishes to do and I worked out for the 2nd day in a row, man I am sore!!!! We have another storm on the way as I speak, I can hear the thunder in the distance and will eventually turn the PC off to avoid any surges during the day.

Nothing major going on this week, which is fine. The boy has his act together these first few days back and is also very busy...the schedule is like this:
Monday Baseball Practice
Tuesday Scouts
Wednesday Baseball Practice
Thursday Survivor Night (our one night a week dinner at the parents and a little TV)

We need to add Guitar Lessons to that as well as the 30 minutes a day he practices drums and he is starting to run on a treadmill to get into Baseball Shape..... he's a busy lad!!

Well off to work early as I am sure we are balls to the wall on weather coverage the way this storm is playing out....

Till Next Time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home