Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Wouldn't It Be Nice...

Almost every night before I fall asleep I think about what I would do if I had 3 wishes. I started doing it as a distraction. It takes me sometimes hours to fall asleep and this was a way to put my mind to work and then suddenly the alarm is waking me up. IT has given me lots of things to ponder over the years, immortality, billions, last man on earth, futures for my son, the end of terrorism...

But last night it was against one man, Barry Bonds. I wished that as he walked to the plate his body would morph into what it would look like without steroids. If he remained the same then good for him, if not he was banned from baseball. Nothing is more sacred in baseball than the Home Run record. And for him to disgrace it like this and for Baseball to let him dishonors the game. It truly makes me sick to my stomach!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home