Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Tuesday's With Bryan

I over slept today which means no workout, damn! I did need the sleep, I work a double this weekend, and not a regular double but one in which I actually have to WORK!!! Usually I stay in the studio and if I am there for the double it is tiring but tolerable. But this weekend is the Mini Marathon, which means crew call at 5am and travel to site, set up, work several hours of live TV, then tear down. That's a tough day in itself but then I have to return to the station that evening to work the night newscasts. I am not looking forward to that, but it is a good time (the Mini) and some extra bucks in the old wallet.

We played another late game last night and are now 4-0. The boy smoked a double that hit the fence (250ft) and made two great plays at home saving some runs. The only run of the night was when we walked a guy with the bases loaded. All in all a great night for the team.

Gotta go and catch up with my morning routine...

Till Next Time

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home